Bec Bowden, SA
“My life has changed for the better in the last 2½ years. Becoming a Lorraine Lea Consultant was always about the money - I needed lots of it as I was a single mum with a mortgage, working only part-time. In this short period of time I've added over $30,000 to my income, just by doing a few linen parties a month!! My life is a lot different now, but money is still as important now I'm getting married. My priorities have changed, but I'll never give up this ‘job’. The best part about it is it's FUN, non-time consuming, rewarding & so many other things! In September alone I made just over $2,000 and all of this will go towards my wedding - that's the marquee paid for! I WILL have the wedding I dream of, and I have Lorraine Lea Linen to thank for that!”
You've read about the great income you can make and the rewards you can get from a Lorraine Lea Linen business, and now you'd like to do it! There's a few basic things you'll need to have, and to do, to start out on the way to the income, lifestyle and future you want.
What You'll Need To Have
- a car
- a computer with internet connection
- availability to party 2-3 times each week
- a genuine like for people and socialising
- $100 deposit for your demonstration Kit (or use your Host Credits when you hold a party)
If you've ticked the above, please get in touch with us so we can put you in contact with the manager in your area. She/He will contact you to have a chat and take you through the next steps.
What You'll Need to Do
- sign the credit application form (available from your Manager)
- book 8 party dates within your first 3-4 weeks
- attend 2 training parties
- set dates for your New Consultant Training Program