Training & Support
From the time you start your Lorraine Lea Linen party plan business, you’ll be supplied with all the information and tools you need to succeed. No matter what your previous work experience, you’ll find it easy to learn the ropes. Plus, your Lorraine Lea Linen Manager and the team at the Support Centre are always there to answer any questions that you have.
Following your initial training (called 'kit up'), you'll be supported in your business growth and personal development through:
- New Consultant training program
- Start, Step Up & Succeed rewards program in your first 10 weeks.
- Online training modules via the password-protected Consultants' website
- Weekly coaching phone calls with your Manager
- Monthly team meetings
- Consultant Training Handbook
- Training DVDs
- Local and company workshops
- Annual conference (called Night of Stars - watch highlights from the 2013 event on YouTube)
- Management training (New Manager Certificate Program & ongoing training)